Solutions to your relationship problems:
how to increase your husband's desire?
... Or your wife's one?
"Does he become indifferent to me? He doesn't touch me any more!
I feel I don't arouse or attract him any more..."
The same complaints, the same pain are to find in numerous female readers' letters.
There obviously are several evident answers that need to be adapted following the case.
Here are some of them to keep in mind [sorry for going "right to the point"]:
1. Wishing to look... attractive. Being certain to be very tidy, neat and careful about your appearance: hair ('all' of them), teeth, nails, a fresh mouth, a good smelling skin, clothes in which you didn't sweat, a touch of a subtle perfume, gracious lace..., – are some points to which your beloved will always be sensitive.
A charming appearance underlines your femininity; think to really value yourself, getting out of the mold – jeans, tee-shirt, basketball boots... If possible, avoiding to wear any old or not very clean things improves your 'image'. (We, guys, we wonder for what purpose women are buying so many fashion magazines!)
Dressing yourself as a women, at least for him: for once you'll get a chance to surprise him! Remember that any loving man highly appreciates to find his partner "classy", sexy and/or to her best advantage – EVEN when he doesn't seem to realize that himself...
2. We must also admit it: we, men, often are more sensitive to a slender figure. Would you like to find more interest in your beloved's glance? Ask yourself if in your own case, possibly, following a diet for a while wouldn't be a good idea.
Don't hesitate, – talk to him, express your respective expectations in that matter. Sometimes, improving just a small detail is enough to change the way he looks at you. [Yes, I know, that's definitely an area where animals are better than we are! Their love is unconditional.]
3. A second point to think of is that for you as well as for men, seduction never begins in your bedroom... What is suggested to them also applies to ladies. Hence, calm down your tensions before thinking of an intercourse.
For that purpose, restraining your sensibility, avoiding hasty interpretations and projections of your own imagination are so useful, as well as avoiding arguments for idle reasons: why should you make « a mountain out of a molehill »?
We too often forget that our first sexual organ is our brain, that sexuality takes place in our heads first; kind words, a cheerful gesture, charming small attentions, a sincere compliment, – how not to be seduced by these small gestures of seduction? Charm him by showing your sincere tenderness.
4. Alas!, if time passing already has put its mark on your couple, if habit and routine killed off your feelings, if you both neglected to keep up your 'love garden' every day, the contact between the two of you has been lost on the way; desire could be diminished.
Why do you need to keep up you 'love garden'? Because, if falling in love is easy, staying in love is a challenge, just like it is to maintain all year long a nice flowery garden.
How to manage that?
By keeping at all price regular, frank and sincere communication;
by sharing with him some common activities, tastes and opinions, daily outbursts of laughter, projects, objectives, responsibilities, important decisions, entertaining moments, concerns...
by responding as much as possible to his expectations, wishes, hopes in various domains; etc.
5. When you reach that very level of healthy relationship, convincing your man to have more frequent intercourse will again seem easy to you, just like at the beginning: you just need to think of him, to think of what precisely could seduce him: a very tender smile, a passionate hug, sensuous kisses, kind words, the feeling to be appreciated...
6. Obviously, he'll particularly enjoy your intimate moments if you care as much about his pleasure as about yours; for example by talking initiative, showing yourself active and rejecting any taboos or useless reserve.
Besides, many men feel particularly happy when their beloved completely gives up in their arms: to be witness of their beloved's climax (before or during intercourse) is a marvelous present for any loving man.
7. During foreplay, many men find very exciting to 'play'. Are you not fond of those sexual 'toys'? Think again; keeping an open-mind to discoveries, deciding to fight the routine in any domain is so helpful! Maybe a try in that direction could make something go click: how indeed not to stimulate his desire if, even before intercourse, you'd climax in his arms?
8. Your beloved's moral and physical health, his 'good shape' are important factors too. Stressed, anxious from various concerns, tired after going through some professional or other difficulties, your husband isn't maybe in the best mood to satisfy your expectations.
Remember then that his physician (if (s)he thinks it couldn't hurt) could prescribe him some medicines such as "Cialis ®" or the well-known growth hormone (D.H.E.A.), which awaken the most dormant desires.
I hope that these simple and evident reminders will help you to incite your partner to share such good moments with you. It's my sincere wish.
These ideas and many others concerning all aspects of your life as a couple are developed in my method,
"100 sure ways to help your couple". You'll find there any solution you need for improving your relationship because, - you'll easily check it -, with a touch of goodwill, your Love remains the strongest...
Check it, this refreshing e-book will make
you think differently about your relationship...
ORDER it now, to boooost your love life!
This e-book brings you a bunch of simple solutions,- easy to implement in your daily life; you'll soon notice a serious improvement in your agreement.
Solutions And Results: with such a boost, reviving with your soul mate the passion, enthusiasm and romance of your first dates is indeed within your reach!
Read the information HERE: it deserves a try.